Emerge Australia Online Community Groups

• Do you want the chance to meet with like-minded people who ‘get’ what it’s like to live with or care for someone with ME/CFS? Places are available for our upcoming online community groups, which kick off very soon! The groups are held over Zoom for 1-hour a fortnight, across eight sessions, hosted by an experienced facilitator. 💙💙💙

“Meeting others who are "like me" who "get" what having had ME/CFS for many years is like; a feeling of connection; less social isolation; validation and affirmation of daily difficulties and mental health impacts; the encouragement of one another.” - said a member of our previous community groups.

Now is the time to book your place with the current groups on offering including:
    💙Young People with ME/CFS aged between 18-24 (starts on Tuesday 20 July 2021 at 5 pm)
    💙Crafting group for people with ME/CFS (starts on Thursday 22 July 2021 at 2 pm)
    💙Being a Parent with ME/CFS (starts on Tuesday 27 July 2021 at 11 am)
    💙Carers of Young People with ME/CFS, (starts on Thursday 29 July at 11 am)

Remember, places are limited! Three groups have already reached 50% capacity and our crafting group has only two places remaining. 👀 So follow the link below to read more and express your interest in a group.
    https://www.emerge.org.au/online-groups-details

online community groups.png